Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Property and Casualty Insurance Focus)
Myra Howard - State Farm Agent
Modern. Transparent. Future focused. Visionary. Innovative. Client centered and community based. These qualities drive the philosophical basis of State Farm Agent Myra Howard's business. From this basis, we put our clients needs at the center of every conversation.
Our mission is to help our clients make smart decisions with their money.
Our culture is fact paced, implementation driven, competitive, friendly, and fun.
Our people are quick, talented, happy, intuitive, and not afraid to laugh.
We are a young agency with big dreams and room to grow. If you want to make an impact, see immediate success, and like the idea of a start up environment, we could be the place for you!
Company Website: www.myrahoward.com
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Myra Howard - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be an entrepreneur. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Property & Casualty license (must have currently)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. By accepting this position, you are not guaranteed an agency position with State Farm Insurance Companies. As an agent team member, you will still need to go through the regular State Farm agent selection process when you are ready to pursue an agency opportunity. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.